Monday, October 31, 2011

Makeup Mondays! Happy Halloween-Lip Treats!

Hi Dolls!

Happy Halloween, I have a hot trend treat! It's FALL and it's all about a bright color lip!


So I'm here to share with you some fabuous pinks & magentas to rock this fall!

Let's start with my favorite and easy makeup product: "CHUBBIES!" these are pencils but the texture is like a lipstick! If you haven't tried it, you must!! Sephora has awesome colors and really good prices!


The one I am using lately is Strawberry Delish! It's $12, a great price!
http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P273305&categoryId=B70

I Heart the awesome texture too, creamy and smooth! It's really easy to put on! :)

This is how it looks on! Fabulous! :) PS-I never realized I had so much hair on my face! hilarious! LOL



The other product is an actual lipstick! It's from L'Oreal's Infallible Lipstick Line! The color is Endurring Berry! It was around $10!



What I LUV about this lipstick that it goes on creamy and smooth, it doesn't feel heavy and thick like most long-lasting lipsticks feel like! Also, this lipstick last for at least 4-6 hours, I apparently "eat" my lipstick and glosses (this is what I have been told my makeup artists) so this is a true lasting lipstick , a true endorsement! :)

Also when applying such bright lipsticks, remember you have to do the NO LIPSTICK on TEETH move, if you don't know, here's how you do it!



 Looks a little perverted but it really works!


Also the lipstick is a matte color, which would be nice for work! Check it out!


And NO LIPSTICK on the TEETH! Winning!! LOL

Enjoy these fabulous lips treats! xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment