Monday, October 3, 2011

MAKEUP MONDAYS!

hey ladies!

just bought the new maybelline volume express falsies mascara!

maybelline claims the product will do the following:
-FALSE LASH GLAM IN A TUBE - NOW GOES FLARED!
-300% MORE VISIBLE LASHES. Winged out & over the top, instantly!
-PRO-KERATIN FORMULA + SPOON CURLER BRUSH
-WATERPROOF
 

here is a pic of what maybelline claims the product produces:
here are my visuals:
I applied it on clean lashes, 2 coats and then curled them.






I have to admit, I'm a fake eyelash junkie, so nothing compares to REAL fake lashes! But this product has promise! The wand was a little too bendable, I needed it to be stiffer for easier application. My lashes did get more volume like 50% more and had definition like "Tammy Faye Baker-like", which is coming back into style! (not sure if I will be a fan of that!) The keratin formula creates a thick coating on the lashes to create this effect!

For a $7.99 mascara, it was a good performer, but did NOT create the same lashes as advertised in their ad, of course! You can purchase this product at any drugstore; CVS, Walgreens, Rite-Aid and of course Wal-Mart and Target! or on their website below:
http://www.maybelline.com/products/148/eyes/mascara/volum-express-falsies-flared-waterproof/very-black/000?shadeId=815

Have fun winking your BIG lashes! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment