Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Get Winter Ready! WINTER STEALS!!

Hi Dolls!

Well for you all that live on the east coast, particular in NYC, MA, and Jersey felt WINTER this past Saturday! It was really crazy and for this CALIFORNIA gurl, born and raised that has been a New Yorker for over 8 years, it was crazy surprised on the temp drop and how my shoe game got put into TRUE winter mode, literally over night!



Luckily, I reaized last winter that I REALLY needed some hardcore winter boots. I have been doing my winter boot reserach and these UGGS boots are rated super high!
http://www.zappos.com/ugg-adirondack-boot-ii-otter

I tried them on in a store and loved how soft and cozy my feet were! But $220!!! Yikes, that is some serious loot and I was ready to throw down but something told me to check out my local Marshalls!

And Sweet -Baby-Jesus! Marshalls has a whole winter boot selection, it was awesome!! I found a pair of boots that literally look and felt just like the UGGS!




Check them out! I also like the sage green color, it was a cool netural to rock! And the fur is real Shearling, more WINNING!


And guess what?? These are $49.99, I saved $170 dollars! Yeah! mama can buy a new puff coat too!

Stay warm and cozy my dolls! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment