Tuesday, October 11, 2011

the hottest neutral nail for fall!-KHAKI!

Hi Dolls!

Nail trend alert! so everyone is over the grey phase for nail neutrals. The hottest color now is khaki! I just saw an insider video from the hottest nails salons here in NYC and the color that everyone was talking about is khaki!!

I went out and got my khaki color from the makeup mecca-Sephora!



The color is an army green and kinda looks like a green-grey color to me, maybe we can call it "greeney"!!

Here are some pics with it on my nails, I've seen it on different skintones and it looks great!

* pls note- I've been wearing the polish for 3 days of cleaning and runnning errands, also I applied 2 coats on with the sephora top coat after!

If you would like to get your hands on this color, check it out
http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P288817&categoryId=B70#

have a gorgeous day! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Have you checked out Diors New World Purple color?...also fab
    Debb :)

    ReplyDelete