Thursday, October 6, 2011

work-it out wednesdays!! BOB HARPER GRAVITY STRAPS!!

Ladies, let's get honest here! Winter is coming around the corner and with the cold comes comfort food that seems to keep us happy and warm. The sad truth with this fact, our waistlines also seem to increase-thank God for baggy sweaters! (wink, wink!)
But you don't have to let the cold de-motivate staying in shape! My newest love is TRX training! If you haven't tried it, you must, you can get a serious sweat and workout in 30 minutes! So I have been eyeing the TRX bands for my at-home gym, but didn't want to spend around $200 bucks, until I came across Bob Harper's (yes, that trainer from one of my fav shows-Biggest Loser!) products!

Check out these amazing bands and at $39.99!!



http://www.gofit.net/bob-harper.php

I just ordered mine this week and once they arrive I will blog about the quality! So excited! As my boyfriend says, "Get it in ladies!"

No comments:

Post a Comment