Thursday, October 13, 2011

I HEART DEALS-TAKE 2!!!

Hi Dolls!!
Back on my Fall/Winter Must Haves deals! So I saw these super cute wedge boots in November's Lucky's issue with cutie Kimmie K on the cover!




I think these will look super cute with leggings, skinny jeans, skinny cords, dresses, skirts, OMG I can go on and on!







So I was in MARSHALS and what did my peepers see? Can you believe it! The almost exact shoes I saw in Lucky!!


And SHUT THE FRONT DOOR the shoes were ONLY $$27.00!! They are made by Union Bay a cute teen brand vs. the shoes in Lucky that cost $120 by Kelsi Dagger! I SAVED $93!!! I may even get some cute red laces to get a different look as well! It'a always about being a little different than everyone else is my philosophy!
woohooo now that's a deal ladies!



Stay fabu fashionistas!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment