Friday, November 11, 2011

REAL MODELS NO MAKEUP! TRUE BEAUTY!

HI DOLLS!

Sorry I was MIA, been crazy busy, but I wanted to share these pics I found on a trend website and thought I should, no NEED to show what models really look like. Makeup, Hair, Stylist and RE-TOUCHING makes a world of difference! I have help create many print and TV ads with L'Oreal and it would always surprise me on our final image. It was really night and day! These are some of my favorite models of all time! Check it out!







I know so many beautiful, everyday women, I wanted to tell you all-embrace you natural beauty, inside and out!

Love you all!
xo-

1 comment:

  1. It's easy to create the illusion of perfection when you start with perfection. These are the original "Supermodels" True perfect creations!

    ReplyDelete